Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Fave Dress


My Fave: Rumer Willis must be growing on me because I am totally feeling this dress. It looks very familiar, so I'm sure other celebrities have worn this dress. I like the style and cut.


Kristen Bell's dress is actually very similar to Rumer's (in above picture), but I am not a fan of the bow and satin look in the front.


I just don't like this dress on Chloe Sevigny at all.


I think if the belt was a different color, Maggie Grace would have been able to pull it off. Brown belt with black shoes? Isn't that like a fashion faux pas?


Kirsten Dunsts dresses down this black dress with flip flops.


Mandy Moore is definitely losing weight. She looks a lot slimmer in this picture than her recent ones. The dress isn't bad per se, but I don't like the bra look in the front.


Janice Dickenson needs to realize that she's old so that she can start dressing like one.

No comments: