Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Fave In Shorts


Lauren Conrad jumps on the scarf in the summer trend. What do you think of this look?


Hayden Panettiere out once again in her signature look: short shorts with some kind of retro T-shirt.


I'm sure Katherine Heigl will lose some weight before filming for Greys Anatomy starts. It's probably because of the light clothing, but she looks heavier here.


Not sure why, but I've always been a Minnie Driver's fan. Love the long shirt over shorts look. It works on her.


Is Catherine Bell trying to be an A-lister with Starbucks on hand and big glasses to hide her obvious nose job?


Don't you think these capris add ten pounds on Cameron Diaz's thin frame?


Hilary Duff in orange shorts and a cute white top.


My Fave: I actually own shorts very similar to this one on Paris Hilton. I got it for $5 USD at some stall in a food market area here in Asia. Love the cute white shirt on her, too.

No comments: