Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


T-shirts have come a long way in fashion, but I am not a fan of political statements on them. Celebrities are so tacky when they put their opinions on their shirts. I say, go do something about it! Kim Kardashian once again photographed for doing nothing. At least she's not in tight, tight clothes.


Scarlett Johanssen has been looking so frumpy lately. I know she's on a movie set here, but her weight gain is pretty noticeable.


Scarlett Johanssen hiding underneath the hat and high-waisted/wide-legged jeans. Not a good look for her. Penelope Cruz, on the other hand only looks better because she's standing next to Ms. Johanssen.


I think Jennifer Garner is trying to tell us something by holding that ginormous watermelon. She shouldn't tuck her shirt in.


It is refreshing to see that Jennifer Love-Hewitt is almost always photographed with a smile on her face despite the backlashing of her weight gain and her D-list status.


Mary-Kate Olsen is one of the reasons why many tweenys should eat so that they can grow and develop normally. I honestly think that if they were not in Hollywood, they would have grown a couple of inches taller and wider. Rumor has it that she has a huge make-out session with old man Ben Kingsley in her new movie. Can you say...ewwww? One of the many reasons why I would NEVER want to become an actress.


Has Christina Aguilera come out and said that she's pregnant yet? I guess she doesn't need to because her body is doing the talking for her.

I actually don't have a fave here.

No comments: