Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random Celebrity Fashion Post


Sarah Jessica Parker doing posing for her Vogue spread. That's a fierce pose, but you can tell she's getting older.


Vanessa Hudgens wearing the gladiator-like shoes that Sienna Miller wore last season.


Does Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey do anything besides vacationing and eating at restaurants? Her wrap shirt is so matronly.


I think Pink is wearing plaid balloon pants.


Buff and famous, Madonna. I kind of like her dress.


I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks recently with my girls and I have to say the movie was awful! Cameron Richardson was one of the many stiff actors in the movie.


What kind of an outfit is Carmen Electra wearing?


I have a dress very similar to Hayden Panetierre's here. Rumor has it that she's looking for a place with Heroes castmate and boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia. She's 18. He's 30.


I know I'm going to get slammed for this, but I like this whacky and nautical inspired outfit on Jenny McCarthy.


Joy Bryant and Rashida Jones both looking worse for wear.

1 comment:

Sherrie Sherwood said...

Milo Ventimiglia is 30 :-)