Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Celebrity Maternity Fashion


When you get to the last trimester of your pregnancy, hardly anything looks good on you, right Melissa Joan Hart?


It's good to see Nicole Kidman running throughout her pregnancy. I ran all the way up until I gave birth. Made for a speedier recovery as well.


Alessandria Ambrosio is obviously pregnant, but I don't get the belly baring in a bikini as a pregnant woman.


Elisabeth Rohm is due in April, but she looks like she's ready to pop.


I take what I said about Melissa Joan Hart above because Halle Berry looks good in ANY trimester.


I've been posting that Kimora Lee is pregnant, but it's finally now coming out (baby daddy is Djimon Hounsou).


Matt Damon's wife Lucianna is pregnant with baby number two. Is it weird to feel sentimental for him? I never thought this relationship would last let alone having two children!

No comments: