Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Magazine Covers


I am a fan of Natalie Portman, but I haven't watched any movies of her that strikes me as "phenomenal!"


I've been wondering if Victoria Beckham would be this famous if she were married to some random dude instead of David Beckham. I'm guessing not since we don't hear much about the other Spice Girls.


I am baffled every time I see pictures of Demi Moore. She's 46!


Did Eva Longoria Parker think that this look was okay to grace on a magazine cover?


Orange and pink is the new black and white. Ha, ha. Just kidding. Hilary Duff showing off her spring essentials? For the record, I think orange and pink do look kind of cool together.


Hayden Panetierre says that she's comfortable in her size because she knows "how to work her body." Made me LOL.


Kate Beckinsale looks like a 50s pin-up girl on this cover.

No comments: