Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Celebrity Weight Obsession


Lily Allen is about the same weight wise. I hope she gets her life together.


Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester looks thin, but I don't think she's rexi skinny...yet.


Gossip Girl's Blake Lively looks thinner than her Traveling Pants day, but she's also not rexi skinny...yet. I still haven't watched this show, is it good?


Bar Rafaeili grows on me daily. She doesn't seem as stuck-up as Giselle Bundchen. I mean, look at her. She's wearing sweats!


It's hard to tell if Courtney Cox Arquette is losing weight at a rapid weight as some magazines are speculating here because of her coat, but she looks happy at least!


I do believe Brooke Hogan looks thinner here.


Rexi skinny Courtney Love. She's a crazy lady!


Jenna Jameson looks a little healthier, but what's with the laced dress?


Again, it's hard to tell if Kelly Clarkson has gained or lost weight, but I'm a huge fan of hers. She looks comfortable and cute. Green knit hat is kind of funny because in the Chinese culture, wearing a "green hat" means your spouse is cheating on you.


Amy Winehouse and Kelly Osbourne with fan. They're smiling! Kelly does look thinner.

No comments: