Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Fave Dress


My Fave: Call me crazy, but I'm totally feeling this dress on Venus Williams.


Rita Wilson is so underrated and underexposed. She's got so much talent.


Shakira's got some hips hiding under that dress.


Color fur is so ugly - Sharon Stone.


Tia Carrere looks great for being being almost 41.


Vanessa Carlton donning her holiday dress.


How does Mary Louise Parker not bend over and let the whole world see her behind? That dress is so short.


Not a fan of Michelle Trachtenberg.


I can't look at Nelly Furtado in blonde.


Rachel Melvin must have thought that she was living in the 80s wearing this horrific dress.


Another good holiday dress option - Rose McGowan.


I don't like how Fergie's dress hit around the hips. It adds like ten pounds.


Red belts are so out - Hilary Swank.


Jada Pinkett Smith in another good holiday dress.


Basically the same dress but in a different color - Kristen Bell.


Why does Leelee Sobieski insist on dressing like she's 40?


Alyssa Milano's dress is another great option for a party.


The scarf look with a dress is not a good mix - Diane Kruger.


Pretty bold dress on Diane Kruger, but what's the deal witht the tassels?


The cut out shoulder is too weird - Dita von Teese.


May all the pregnancy rumors finally be laid to rest - Eva Mendes.


I think after a certain age you should stop matching - Brooke Hogan obviously didn't get that memo.


Beyonce Knowles bottom half is too funky.


Too many lines on this dress for my taste - Brittany Daniel.


Celine Dion has gotten a lot thinner.


Cute take on the Grecian dress on Carmen Electra. Still think bangs don't look good on her.

3 comments:

Liebez said...

Hey what happened to you???

Trendspotter said...

thanks for checking in liebez. See my note for my absence.

Trendspotter said...

thanks for checking in liebez. See my note for my absence.