Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Fave Coat


Marisa Tomei hiding under her shiny coat.


Is Naomi Watts' coat warm enough?


I like the trimming on Roxanna Arquette's coat.


Too hippie for me - Rose McGowan.


Ashley Olsen's jacket reminds me of the 80s "barn jacket" from J.Crew.


Geri Halliwell's coat is also a tad too shiny for my taste.


Jennifer Lopez is supposedly going to hide because she's too bloated. Hello! It's called pregnancy!


If I didn't know this was Julia Roberts, I would not look twice at her on the street.


Choosing comfort and style - Kylie Mingoue.


Mena Suvari's hair is growing out nicely.


In all black - Ashlee Simpson.


My Fave: I love the pattern and style on Ashlee Simpson's coat.


Heidi Klum kinda looks like a bag lady here - but a rich one. Her daughter's ski attire is cracking me up.


Bold and shiny in blue - Hilary Swank.


Jenna Fischer needs to return this jacket to Sesame Street's the Grouch.

No comments: