Monday, November 12, 2007

WWTT? Fashion Post


I don't understand why and how Maggie Gyllenhaal is suddenly a sexy celebrity because she can't dress and she has the worst posture ever!


What in the world is Maria Sharprova wearing?


Let me count the ways that this outfit is wrong on Paula Abdul...jeans folded way too high, sparkly sandals, too tight vest, brown sleeved shirt with some kind of white tie?, what is she holding in her hand? Enough said.


I'm really confused with Brooke Burns outfit, but I do like the yellow clutch.


There is a reason why she was cast as the "ugly" girl in Clueless so many years ago.


I applaud Cynthia Nixon for losing weight for her Sex and the City movie, but why would she show it off in this atrocious looking dress?


Kathy Ireland is shooting for a Kmart ad, I think.


It's a Lucy Liu all wrapped up in a bow tie box or rather stick.

No comments: