Monday, November 12, 2007

My Fave Dress


Rumors are swirling the internet that Niolette Sheridan is pregnant, but she sure doesn't look like it here in this tight dress. Classy for a change.


Vanessa Hudgens wore this dress earlier this year and I must say it is more suitable on a teenager than Ms. Dawson.


Taylor Swift thought it was prom night at the CMA.


Is Eva Longoria working tonight on the streets?


Maiara Walsh's dress reminds me of a bathing suit cover-up. What is Cordon Bleu wearing?


Martina McBride looks fierce in white!


This is a case of bad tailoring, so I'll forgive Marisa Tomei and her weird protruding hips because I'm a fan.


Nicole Kidman looks like she should be going to a luau instead of the red carpet. Doesn't this pose remind you of TomKat?


My Fave: I love this dress on Natalie Portman, but I'm not sure I would wear it for the fall. The style and color says it should be summer instead.


In her signature tightness, Kim Kardashian.


What's a dress that's not tight for? Kim Kardashian shows off her curves.


Katherine McPhee needs to do something with her hair here. Cute dress but for the summer.


Kelly Rowland looking worse for wear.


I like Leanne Rhimes, so I'll forgive her for this dress. It should have ended at the knee instead of adding that last part in.


For some reason, Emmy Rossum's dress looks off to me. Maybe it's the color?


Much better here Emmy Rossum.


Gwen Stefani loves her plaid. Here she is on her way to Christina Aguilera's baby shower. Check out the heels.


Looking thinner and beautiful, Jewel.


Overrated Jennifer Hudson. I do like her dress though.


Audrina Patridge loves one shoulder dresses.


Christina Milian wearing the same dress as Tori Spelling.


Eve in simple elegance.


Eva Mendes looks good in purple. This is definitely the color for the fall.


Why is Fergie posing all weird here?