Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


Reese Witherspoon in her signature style - loose top over jeans with flats. I'm a fan of Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gylenhaal, but I'm not sure how I feel about them being together.


I do like the big belt around sweaters, but anything on Vanessa Minillo is a tad annoying because of who she is.


Serena Williams in her own line of clothing. Ew.


Celine Dion is back with a vengeance. I personally think all her music sound the same.


My Fave: Is it me or does Jordin Sparks look thinner? I love her top, but I would probably either wear it alone or with tights.


I'm not a huge fan of Katherine Heigl, but I love wearing sweatshirts. It's a great piece of clothing to layer in all four season.


Kate Hudson's jacket reminds me of my mom's jacket from the 80s.


What color is Leelee Sobieski's jacket? Putrid green?

No comments: