Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Fave Dress



Rachel Leigh Cook definitely doesn't look like a nerd here. She's all grown up! Love the nude heels. See how it elongates her legs?


Not feeling this dress on Vanessa Minillo. Maybe it's because I'm just not a fan. I never did like her anyway - even before she started dating Nick Lachey.


Does Elizabeth Hurley age? She looks the same as the Estee Lauder days.


This is definitely not Eva Longoria's color.


If you think Heidi Klum's dress is short, you should see the back.


I don't know why, but I'm just not a fan of the tiered look even though I think Iman looks amazing.


Once again, the pocket short dress - Karolina Kurkova.


Sometimes Adriana Lima looks like a supermodel, but at other times like this one, you wonder how she became one.


Audrina Patridge in her signature short dress.


If I had to choose who looked better in this dress, I guess it would Carmen Electra over Paris Hilton, but it's kind of ugly.


When did Christina Milian get so tiny?

My Fave: I'm still amazed that Chloe Sevigny is a celebrity, but I like the color and style of her dress.

No comments: