Monday, November 19, 2007

My Fave Dress


My Fave: Helena Christensen usually looks a little weird to me, but I love this dress. The colors are awesome even though her face looks a little stiff.


I'm going to blame it on the dress, but Maggie Grace looks boxy here.


With all the years of modeling on her belt, you would think Naomi Campbell would know how to pick a dress that doesn't look like it's choking the life out of her.


Eva Longoria looks horrible here. I find it creepy that her hairstylist (also Jessica Simpson's) hangs out with his "clients."


Fergie wearing the same dress as Anne Hathaway. Didn't like it on her and don't like it on Fergie either.


Brittany Snow, Fergie, and Jennifer Esposito all should get a new stylist because none of them look good.


Now this is the way you wear gold - Isabelle Goulart.


Give it to Kim Kardashian for not being insecure to wear body hugging dresses.


Ana Ortiz must have stopped eating empanadas because she looks quite thin here.


Amy Adams wearing what I would call an "ugly bridesmaid dress."


Beautiful in yellow - Blake Lively.


Not feeling this weird pink cotton candy dress on Carrie Underwood.


Elisha Cuthbert's dress is a little wacky and wrinkled, but she looks good with this short do.

2 comments:

Liebez said...

it's not amy SMART, it's amy ADAMS!

Trendspotter said...

liebez,

oops. thanks.