Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Fave LBD


Even though you can't see her full LBD, you can easily see that Naomi Campbell is still looking great after all these years. It's a simple LBD dressed up with a belt.


Finally, Natalie Portman wears a dress that fits and looks great on her! This look reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.


Sofia Coppola looks great after having a kid. Kirsten Dunst, on the other hand is wearing some weird dress with an ugly bow look on her arms. What is wrong with this girl? Can she look good wearing anything?


America Ferrera - Latin's Woman of the Year - has gotten so much publicity lately. I'm glad that the Latino community is getting a lot of coverage because of her, but what about Shakira and Jennifer Lopez?


Oh, Katie Holmes! This dress is covering way too much. It makes you look like you are totally trying hard to NOT be sexy. What is the deal with Tom Cruise always holding Katie in this way? A sign of authority? Or just simply love!


At first glance, I thought this was Nicole Kidman. Of course, it's Kylie Minogue. Not feeling this dress because I'm just not a fan of lace.


My Fave: I love the ruffled edging on Lacey Chabert's LBD. It's a great way to update a boring dress.

No comments: