Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


Shiri Appleby looks casual and comfortable and holding hands to new boyfriend Zach Braff. I don't know what these girls see in him.


Calista Flockhart, the original "rextremely thin" actress out and about wearing mommy jeans?


Yes, I realize that Sienna Miller is on the set of her new movie Hippie, Hippie Shake or something like that. She's wearing what they called it then bell bottoms and now we call it wide-legged jeans.


Tara Reid covered up and sober?


My Fave: Vanessa Hudgens adds a splash of style with the scarf trend. I'm totally liking it.


Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale out and about. Not feeling the 50s scarf tied around Vanessa's necik. I want that side purse!


Does Alyssa Milano have two jackets on? Is it that cold in Spain?


Ashley Olsen wearing ugly rubber boots and it ain't even raining.


Beyonce looks a lot bigger here to me.


Cute dark denim on Heidi Klum. She continues to whittle down.


It's so weird to see people bundled up in September. Jamie-Lyn Sigler looks like she could also use a hot cup of chocolate.

No comments: