Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ugly Betty's Ugly Dresses


Of all the Ugly Betty castmates, I must admit that Vanessa Williams dress is the least ugly. Love the blue color, but what is up with the black neck line?


Is that Kim Kardashian? No, it's Ana Ortiz. She plays Betty's sister, Hilda. Anyone who can be mistaken for Kim Kardashian is a definite disaster.


Okay, so not everybody showed up with an ugly dress, but since Ashley Jensen is a part of the the show, she got lumped together. My complaint for her? Too boring.


I actually think if America Ferrera wore this dress as a part of her Betty character on the show, it would fit. Is that a crochet sweater thrown over a black dress? I thought you said you were nothing like Betty on the show, America!


Besides Mark's character, my second favorite character is Amanda played by Becki Newton. However, this dress made me laugh when I saw it. I bet a five year old can sew this dress together. Find some satin fabric and iron it on in the front and make sure it is uneven with the rest of the black dress. Voila! You have Becki's dress.


There are several things wrong with Rebecca Romijin's dress. First, what kind of pattern is this dress? Is it tye-dye? Bleached job gone wrong? Secondly, is it a bubble dress? Even with a slammin' body like Rebecca, it completely deshaped her body. Thirdly, how many necklaces does she have on? It doesn't match her dress. And lastly and the worst disaster of all, does she think she's Pocahontas by showing up with a single braid - to the side no less?

What is your least favorite dress?

No comments: