Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Fave Dress


Either Vanessa Hudgens is losing weight promoting High School Musical 2 or her stylist ordered her dress a size too big. I'm not a fan of the mustard yellow color or print.


My Fave: Trend alert: big floral print is making a comeback with a vengeance. Heather Mills reunites daughter with Beatles dad, Paul McCartney.


Catherine Zeta-Jones looks slimmer every time I see another picture of her. She's almost back to her Mask of Zorro days.


Hayden Panettiere looks sweet and cute in this black dress to finally celebrate her 18th birthday!


I hope Jennifer Lopez is wearing this dress for a music video because she sure looks dressed up compared to the guy standing in front of her. Now, that's a low cut dress.


Kat DeLuna standing awkwardly and smiling weirdly.

No comments: