Friday, April 4, 2008

My Fave LBD


Rose McGowan looks normal and pretty in this LBD.


Tracey Edmonds recovering fast from breaking up marriage with Eddie Murphy and looking fabulous with rumored new beau.


I don't know why Amanda Bynes is not more famous because she seems like such a sweet girl. I loved watching her What I Like About You.


My Fave: I love this satin look on Elisha Cuthbert. I wonder if she'll make an appearance on 24 airing January 2009 (what is UP with that?). For ratings sake, I hope she doesn't.


Fran Drescher looks great for her age, but her pose looks kind of awkward.


Sarah Larson made famous by dating George Clooney (I don't see his appeal at all) is now being photographed by herself on the red carpet with her racy pictures from the past all over the internet.


Shanna Moakler needs to lay off the beauty pageant make-up.

No comments: