Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Fave Celebrity Dress


My Fave: Kristin Cavallari's fun and flirty red dress is just the thing to take into the spring!


I understand the need to wear shades when the sun is out, but Jennifer Jason Leigh wearing shades with a dress on the red carpet is just a little over the top.


Kaley Cuoco wearing the trendy long and floral dress right now.


Marissa Miller reminds me of a younger Sarah Jessica Parker right here. Ms. Miller is a little on the rexi skinny side.


Melora Hardin is a little too old to wear this dress.


Zoe Kravitz (Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet's daughter) in ripped leggings? Oh dear!


Besides the clutch purse, Ali Landry looks like she should be back in the 70s with the tie dye dress.


I love the details and style of this dress on Naomie Harris.


Once a supermodel always a supermodel Cindy Crawford.


Ellen Page always looks a little uncomfortable on the red carpet.

No comments: