Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Fave in Jeans


I know it's crazy to like this top on Mena Suvari, but I like the style. It looks comfortable and forgiving.


Kate Moss in her signature skinny jeans and pout.


For a second there, I thought this was Lindsay Lohan, but it's Amy Adams. I do not like the scarf look like this.


Cameron Diaz stepping out in really skinny jeans. Not sure whose hand she's holding.


Haylie Duff should not wear anything that shines. Period. I do like the nude shoes.


My Fave: Cindy Crawford is flawless. There is a rumor that she will be a permanent host on The View. I hope she replaces Elisabeth Hasselbeck or Sherri Shepperd or Joy or Whoopi. Anybody.


Tony Parker must have a lot of confidence in his wife, Eva Longoria because she hangs out with Mario Lopez a lot. I believe that men and women can be friends AFTER they have that uncomfortable talk after one inevitably falls for the other. If they can get through that awkward talk, then friendship is possible. What do you think?

No comments: