Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Fave Dress


I know Charlize Theron thought that she was wearing a rose, but it looks like somebody scrunched a whole bunch of fabric together and sewed it on.




My Fave: I love the color and style of this dress on Sarah Michelle Gellar Prinze. I especially love her hair.


I don't really think Kate Hudson is wearing a dress per se, but she does look cute especially with a baseball hat to her beach cover-up. She epitomizes the young celebrity mom well.


Leelee Sobieski needs a stylist because almost everything she wears is under the category of "what was she thinking?"


Is Pamela Anderson wearing a towel?


Alyssa Milano looks like she's star struck here posing with Milo Ventimiglia.


Eva Longoria Parker wearing the trendy purple color dress with yellow shoes.


What has happened to Mena Suvari? She used to be so pretty.


I believe Michelle Trachtenberg made this dress out of somebody's curtains.


Why is Natalie Dormer posing like she needs to go to the bathroom?

No comments: