Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Fave Dress


I still don't get Dita von Teese, but she dresses like a Stepford Wife on most days.


I really want to know if Eva Longoria has any fans. This dress would look good IF ONLY SHE wasn't the one wearing it.


Kerry Washington wears the runway dress, but she should've kept it on the runway.


I know long dresses are in, but what is that ribbon hanging down in the front on Roslyn Sanchez's dress?


My Fave: I adore this dress on Summer Glau. Anybody else think she resembles Kelly Brooke?


Ali Larter's dress reminds me to drink champagne on New Year's Eve.


I have a dress very similar this dress worn by Brittany Murphy. She is looking terrible these days.


For some reason, Camille Belle's dress reminds me of a scarf.


I like this 20s inspired dress on Charlize Theron.


Dania Ramirez shouldn't wear this color. It completely washes her out!

No comments: