Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Miley Cyrus is the New Lindsay Lohan?!?!


With this outfit, I'm torn about Miley Cyrus' identity. She repeatedly wears these boots (not that there is anything wrong with that) reminds me of Britney Spears. Her peace signs? Defnitely Lindsay Lohan. Maybe she's lost. After all, she's only 15. She has time to figure out who she is.


Miley Cyrus has been photographed like crazy lately. Here she is with mom Tish (I love her mom's top). Miley loves this T-shirt look as you will see below.


Not exactly the same T-shirt, but you get the idea. She's flashing the Lindsay Lohan "peace" sign. I personally think it's rubbish that Lindsay laid claim to that sign. You can take a picture of any Chinese person in the world but especially in China and they will give you the peace sign.


And the peace sign again. I like this purple dress on Miley Cyrus.


She has some chubby cheeks.


The T-shirt is back. Check out her friend's pants. They are low.

No comments: