Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cameron Diaz in Get Lucky


I believe that Cameron Diaz used to be a pretty good actress when she was an unknown, but since she's become more famous, her acting has become very one dimenstional. She usually plays the pretty and ditzy blonde. I have no idea what this movie is about, but if it's anything like what she's been doing, it should be about the same caliber of acting. Besides, Ashton Kutcher is in it. How good can it be?


She does have some nice legs.


She looks a little heavier here.


Gold color looks good on Cameron Diaz because she's blonde.


I don't understand how anybody can wear dresses as short as this one on Cameron Diaz. What happens when you sit down?


Getting divorced?


"I'll give you your ring back!"


I like this outfit.


In order to pull off the cap sleeved look, your arms should be thin.

No comments: