Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What Were They Thinking?


It's Kimberly Stewart, so it's obvious why she chose this frock to wear on the red carpet. What's up with her hair? She was looking good for awhile when she was channelling Victoria Beckham.


The hair, the necklace, the dress, the pose - what's NOT wrong with Nelly Furtado?


I didn't know Lily Allen was a cast on the Stepford Wives.


Nothing is outrightly wrong with Natasha Bedingfield's dress per se, but something is off.


I'm not a fan of the matchy-matchy look on Paris Hilton.


Taylor Swift's dress looks like it was sewn together by my five year old daughter.


Did Katherine Heigl look in the mirror before she walked out the door?


Animal print and flirty style is an oxymoron in my book - Leighton Meester.


Miley Cyrus - you are 15. Please dress and look like one.


Miley Cyrus, again, I say you are 15.


What is the deal with Megan Fox's hair?

No comments: