Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Random Fashion Post


I know Nikki Hilton is getting some flack for losing a lot of weight recently, but I think she needs to be in the spotlight more for knowing how to dress so well. I absolutely adore this outfit on her. Her matching works for her instead of her sister, Paris.


Natalie Portman is a very pretty girl, but she comes across very "homely."


Now, that's what I call a RED belt! Rachel Weiz is as pale as a ghost, but at least she's very pretty.


Tang Wei of the controversial movie Lust. I watched it and was very disappointed.


Britney Spears getting out of a car in pants?


Cute little coat on Lauren Conrad.


I have no idea what Charlize Theron is wearing. It would have been cuter with tights.


I believe that's a ginormous bow on Elisha Cuthbert.


I want Jessica Simpson's yellow purse.

No comments: