Friday, February 15, 2008

Random Celebrity Post


Is anybody else wondering how Madonna stays in such good shape? I did watch her on some interview and her face did not move. When did Madonna become British? She spoke with this awful British accent.


Rihanna has a pear shaped body for sure! She should not wear clothes that highlight her wide thighs.


I always crack up with celebrities bring their own pillows or teddy bear when they travel. Are they trying to tell us that there is still "a kid in them?"


That's a whole lot of colors on Lindsay Lohan. And since when did she become camera shy?


I love this denim look on Penelope Cruz. It's the way to dress it up.


Is Diane Kruger a cocktail waitress? A 50s prima donna? Your guess is as good as mine.


Paris Hilton befriending Kristin Cavallari? I thought she would be too good for her.


Good thing Katherine Heigl got rid of that hair poof! This dress screams motherly to me.


Poor Kimberly Stewart. She cannot dress.


I like Leighton Meester's short hair, but I'm not getting the business woman attire.

No comments: