Monday, February 25, 2008

My Fave Dress


Why does Nelly Furtado still have yellow hair? And she picked a dress to match it? Ew.


I like Sofia Vergara's dress a lot, but I'm not feeling the color. Very 90s.


Tia Mowry's dress looks lingerie-ish to me. She's getting thinner, too.


Are my eyes deceiving me, but does Vivica A. Fox actually look nice for once?


Kerry Washington shows off her diminishing body.


Raven Simone works the dress in her curves.


Lucy Liu is lost in the ruffles.


Is Nia Long wearing Michael Knight's season 3 of Project Runway dress?


Finally, Natalie Portman shows up on the carpet looking presentable.


The dress is a little funky for my taste, but I have never seen Portia deRossi looking healthier.


Just not a fan of Scarlett Johanssen no matter what she wears.


Brooke Shields is totally rocking this dress.


I'm getting old of the 20s Charlize Theron. Here with boyfriend Stuart Townsend.


Dita von Teese's dress looks like one of my five year old daughter's dress up dresses.


My Fave: I like the print and cut on Garcelle Beauvais's dress.


Hilary Swank's dress looks a little too "drapy" to me.

No comments: