Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Fave Dress


Emma Watson should have picked some nude shoes to go with this dress. The black T-strap heels kind of "chunk" her together.


I dare say that this dress looks good on Hilary Swank. It shows her more feminine side.


Lauren Conrad in a boring strapless LBD and Stacy Kiebler starts the pregnancy rumors in this dress (she's not as far as I know).


Piper Perabo donning the footless tights (they were selling these all over Thailand as well for dirt cheap) and a funky ensemble sans the see through top. Love the belt.


Petra Nemcova forgot to iron her dress. I kid, I kid. It's probably really hard to keep a dress from wrinkling.


What is Rachel Bilson doing with her fingers? Is it a secret message? Notice how the nude color heels elongate her legs?


Taylor Swift wrapped herself in her sheets.


I've noticed that Miley Cyrus likes to dress above her 15 years of age a lot and that this is her signature pose - the leg on the side.


The "hottie" and the "nottie" - Paris Hilton and Christine Lakin. I personally think Christine is so much prettier.


Fergie looks flawless here albiet a bit on the boring side.


Hayden Panetierre needs to wear dresses with a low cut front so that it will give her more length. This dress is too "boxy" for me.


I guess Alicia Keys looks all right in this picture, but I don't get that bump on her head.


My Fave: I love this whole ensemble on Brandy. Chic, trendy, flirty down to her shoes.


If I were Beyonce's stylist, I would choose funkier styles for her instead of ballroom gowns all the time.


Maybe it's because I'm a huge Drew Barrymore fan, but I am totally feeling this dress on her.

No comments: