Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Fave Dress


Even though you can't see clearly either of Rosario Dawson or Eva Mendes' dresses, I wanted to post this picture because it looks like Eva's bump is a little bigger. I still think it's because she's bloated from lunch.


I feel like Emmy Rossum looks the same in every dress. Example A.


Example B: Emmy Rossum.


Example C: Same pose, same shade of red, same hair - Emmy Rossum.


Mischa Barton manages to wear her "pear shape" body very well.


Molly Sims looks kind of dainty here.


Again, I ask why is Michelle Trachtenberg a celebrity?


Silver is everywhere these days - Petra Nemcova.


I don't like these tight, corsette inspired dresses - Rosario Dawson.


Same 'ol Dolly Parton.


Who hasn't worn this dress? Elizabeth Hurley.


My Fave: For a second, I thought this was Minka Kelly, but it's Emmanuelle Chiqrui (spelling might not be right). Her dress is cute and flirty.


Kate Hudson usually looks well put together, but this get-up is atrocious.


I understand that ruffles are in, but not if it's parted like the red sea - Lauren Conrad. And please compare her body here to the one that was spread across Shape magazine.


I personally think Ashanti looks better in this dress than fake and annoying Heidi Montag.


Carla Guigno is what I would call normal and curvy without being obese.


Bangs don't look good on Carmen Electra nor that silly pose.


Diane Lane shows what it looks like to have class.

No comments: