Monday, December 3, 2007

My Fave Black Dress



Whitney Port's dress reminds me of something I wear over my bathing suit on the BEACH. I know those ankle boots are really in right now, but she's totally botching the look.


Karolina Kurkova in a short and sweet LBD.


I dare say Keri Russell looks healthier. Hate pocket dresses. I watched Waitress recently and found her acting to be completely horrible and the movie was worse.


Madonna looks like she's stuck in time because she looks the same as she did when I watched her in the 80s.


Posing the sexy pose - Mira Sorvino.


I admire Tracy Pollan for standing by Michael J. Fox through all this time. Ordinarily, you would expect a wife to stick by her husband through "thick and thin," but this is Hollywood and that ain't an easy thing to do.


Am I the only one that is surprised that Anna Kourkinova is still with him?


My Fave: Eva Green brings old Hollywood glamour back from head to toe.


Too many swishy and swashy look on Fergie's LBD for my liking.


Jane Seymour "who refuses to age."


Kathleen Robertson looking quite chic.

No comments: