Monday, November 19, 2007

Who's On Magazine Covers


Not sure why 26 year old Natalie Portman is gracing the cover of a TEEN magazine.


They must not have photoshopped Natalie Portman in this picture because she not only looks like a table runner but also a little heavier.


Great idea to splash Rihanna "who can't dance" with water.


Why anyone would choose to put rextremely thin Renee Zellweger on a magazine is beyond me.


I didn't know Alicia Keys had "hit rock bottom."


Beyonce is wearing Kim Kardashian's signature dress.


I wonder if Fergie has had more work done because she has been looking a lot better lately.


Um, excuse me but since when does "running around after three kids" counts as a fitness regime? Please tell me they did not put Kelly Ripa on here.


There is definitely "something about Mary-Kate" Olsen: weird and wacky.

No comments: