Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Who's On Magazine Covers


I love the little caption under Ashlee Simpson's name on this magazine cover: "how she finally got the life and love she always wanted." My question is, why couldn't she have gotten that before she went under the knife?


Rihanna is so marketable right now. Kind of like Beyonce a couple of years ago.


Renee Zellweger actually looks human after a lot of photoshopping.


Call me crazy, but I absolutely adore this 20s inspired dress on Renee Zellweger.


Tia Mowry looks about the same as she did when she did Sister, Sister. I loved this show because it was so wholesome.


Angie Harmon doesn't deserve to be on this magazine cover because Shape is suppose to be about people who work out to stay slim. This is one of the reasons why I don't like this magazine because they put a whole bunch of celebrities who don't work out (they probably just don't eat) on their cover when the magazine is supposed to be about working out to get/stay in shape. What do you think?


Beyonce looks pretty here, but I'm afraid she's been over "marketed."


This is what Cate Blanchett normally looks like (I personally think she looks emaciated) and that is why I knew she was pregnant when those pregnancy pictures first surfaced.


It's so rare to see Keri Russell with her hair down nowadays. What is she ashamed of?


At first glance, I thought this photoshopped picture of Nicole Kidman was Claudia Schiffer. They sure took away a lot of her wrinkles.

No comments: