Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Random Fashion Post


I don't understand why Keri Russell won't let down her hair. She's getting really thin lately.


I actually like the different colors on Kimberly Stewart's dress. She's got Victoria Beckham's hair and now she's posing like her.


Minka Kelly's shoes are very unique. It makes the outfit.


Too matchy matchy for my taste - Nicole Scherzinger.


Pink has been dressing more "normal" lately instead of her fashion "don'ts."

Gabrielle Union wearing the pant look - not an easy one to pull off.

I like the casual T-shirt over Jessica Alba's grey skirt.

I rest my case with Jennifer Garner. This woman cannot dress for the life of her.

Funky shoes with an otherwise boring outfit on Kylie Minogue.
Everybody's been saying that Blake Lively is not pretty enough to be on Gossip Girl. What do you think?

Pretty conservative for Demi Moore.

Kristin Davis is way too old to be wearing this dress.

I love Elizabeth Hurley's boots.

No comments: