Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Random Fashion Post


Even though I'm so into the ruffled trend now, I think Carrie Underwood is taking it too far with this outfit.


Mena Suvari looks fierce with the leather pants and short hair.


Natalie Portman looks naturally cute.


Another celebrity that totally looks like a normal mommy: Rachel Griffith.


Sandra Bernhard is in her 50s and looking like it. Maybe if she smiled more, it would slow the age process down.


Nikki Hilton totally looks like the celebrity here instead of sister Paris. She looks like a wanna-be.


Jessica Alba still with her boyfriend, Cash Warren taking a leisure stroll in comfy clothes.


I don't understand the whole celebrity taking pictures of paparazzi. What does Jessica Biel think it will accomplish?


Jordana Brewster adds a little feminity with the pink purse.


Mary-Kate Olsen dodges yet another photo-op.


Wow, Allyson Hannigan should not walk around looking like this.


I like this dress on Ashley Judd.


Ashley Olsen also dodging the paparazzi.


Mena Suvari is doing her part by riding her bicycle around.


I usually don't comment on men's fashion, but I find myself being very attracted to David Beckham's sense of style. He epitomizes the word "metrosexual."

No comments: