Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Fave LBD


Rachel Bilson should definitely smile more with her teeth showing. She looks really cute. Good to see that she's got some meat on her, too.


Boots make an outfit more chic - Rebecca Gayheart.


I don't like the scalloped neck line on Jessica Alba. Her shoes are also fugly.


D-List celebrity Kathy Griffin dating a rich and fat dude. Wonder what she sees in him.


Lisa Rinna in her signature and annoying smout.


My Fave: Nikki Hilton's LBD is short and flirty. Love the red heels as well.


I'm not sure how I feel about the fedora hat trend, but it looks absolutely ridiculous on Petra Nemcova with her LBD.


Oh my goodness, I wore this dress to my high school formal in the 1990 - Audrina Patridge.


Other than the weird Princess Leia floral headband, Dita von Teese looks flawless.


What in the world is Eva Green wearing?


Seeing Gabrielle Union in this dress should be a good reminder that we should always wear a slip.


How amazing is Heidi Klum?

No comments: