Friday, November 2, 2007

My Fave LBD


My Fave: I'm really into the ruffled trend now, so anything with it is an automatic fave. This is what Liv Tyle wore to promote her perfume - 'Very Irresistable.'


What happened to Sharon Stone? It's like someone took 20 years off of her face.


This outfit on Brooke Burke is a close second because I love the loose top cinched with a belt, tights, and boots.


Not a fan of Dita von Teese and her pale body.


Seeing Katie Holmes with Tom Cruise is one of the reasons why I was never attracted to short men. She has to wear flats and do the "hunch over" so that he looks a tad taller. This dress has also begun the rounds of her second pregnancy. I think it's just the dress.


No matter how popular Kelly Ripa maybe on her show with Regis, I can't stand her and I won't watch Regis because of her. She can't interview worth a lick.


Leighton Meester reminds me so much of Catherine Zeta-Jones. She's got movie star quality for sure! He dress, on the other hand is not a fave.

No comments: