Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


I'm glad to see that the public has warmly welcomed back Celine Dion. I suppose that she does have a nice voice, but all her songs sound about the same to me - much like Mariah Carey.


My Fave: Even though Felicity Huffman is picketing, I love her ensemble here. The hat makes the outfit. Her husband, William H. Macy looks kind of goofy.


Thandie Newton and her adorable family. Her husband looks like he enjoys food. Maybe he should encourage his wife to eat some as well.


Vanessa Hudgens in this outfit kind of reminds me of Lindsay Lohan.


This outfit seems wrong together, but I really think it's just Venus Williams' haircut.

1 comment:

Karren Hutton said...

God at least the women could wear a nice fashionable dress or something pretty out on the picket line!!

Karren