Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Fave Dress


Even shimmering dresses are designed with pockets now - Elle McPherson.


Lauren Conrad and Whitney look like they are at their high school prom.


Did Naomi Campbell get eaten by a fox?


Nelly Furtado (ugly in blonde hair) stole Kim Kardashian's signature dress and dyed it blue.


I have never thought that Nicole Kidman is a beautiful woman and she reminds me again of why I think that.


Too boxy for me - Anne Hathaway.


My Fave: It's probably because I prefer loose dresses that I totally adore this one on Brittany Snow.


Dita von Teese wearing a shorter version of the Grecian dress.


It's strange to see Dita von Teese standing near so many books because she certainly doesn't look like a librarian.


Eva Green looks like the evil queen because she has way too much make-up on!

No comments: