Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Fave Dress


Not exactly sure why Leanne Rhimes is carrying this liquid detergent, but she's gottten so tiny lately. Her dress is what I would call "conservative chic."


That is one mighty short dress on Mary-Louise Parker.


My Fave: Call me crazy, but I love the boldness and uniqueness of this dress on Dita von Teese (even though she's still a little wacky for my taste).


Since when did Eve become white? The blonde hair, the fair skin, and thet Paris Hilton-esque ensemble...


Elle McPherson must stand out in a crowd all the time because she's so stinking tall!


Liv Tyler in the popular straight bang look now. Not feeling the jacket.


Rachel Bilson in her signature cutesy look and pose. Have you noticed that she's got the Olsen curse of "smouting?"


I am not a fan of animal print on anybody: Shakira.


Maybe rumored new boyfriend (even though he says they are "strictly friends) Lance Armstrong has influenced Ashley Olsen to dress maturely instead of putting a bag over her head.


Funky dress on Kate Bosworth. She's back to being rextremely thin for sure.


Mary-Kate Olsen getting ready for her ballet recital. What is she? Five?


Plain and normal in strapless - Joely Fischer.


Lily Cole is a supermodel that has that "unique" look.


Cool and funky, Mary Louise Parker.


The ever enchanting Natalie Portman.


That is one substantial bump on Paris Hilton, but I blame it on the hamburger.


Ali Landry showing of her svelte figure.


Ugly and tacky all over - Anne Hathaway. Not a fan of the bra peep-through or those ugly shoes.


Funky print on Elizabeth Hurley.


I love the colors on this dress worn by Elizabeth Hurley, but it grew on me.


Not a fan of the wrinkled/bunched up dress on Jennifer Connelly. Don't you think she's trying to be the brunette Cate Blanchett?

No comments: