Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Fave Dress


If I did have to choose between Nikki and Paris Hilton, I would choose Nikki Hilton's fashion choices.


Brooke Shields looks kind of adorable here.


Jamie Lyn-Sigler looking smoking hot with a tan.


Ana Ortiz's Ugly Betty character is hysterical!

Heidi Klum is usually flawless, but I'm not feeling the ripped hem look.


This is the Heidi Klum we all know and adore. Flawless.


I can't believe Iman is still looking fabulous at age 52.


Even though Nikki Hilton is not in the press much for scandals like her sister Paris, they both tend to look a little skanky to me.


Ashley Judd is sari-beautiful.


My Fave: I love the print and style of this dress on Beyonce. It should encourage those who are not rextremely thin to know that she still looks so good here even with a few extra pounds.


Even though Celine Dion is tall and thin, something is always a little off with her look. Maybe it's the nose?


Claire Danes trying to smile? Very beautiful dress.


Ciara looks like she ripped a whole bunch of aluminum foil and taped it to this dress.


Eva Mendes in an annoying look and a baby bump? She cannot wear yellow.

No comments: