Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Celebrity Weight Obsession


I never realized how skinny Kate Moss's thighs were.


Has Rachel Ray gained some more weight?


Sandra Bullock is definitely on the lower end of her weight right now.


Even though I'm not a fan of Scarlett Johanssen, I have to give her props for not falling into the Hollywood rextremely thin club.


Angelina Jolie is deteriorating by the day.


Beyonce Knowle's got some curves!


Debra Messing hiding her "healthier" frame under this muu-muu?


After getting caught parking at a handicapped parking spot, Julia Roberts talks it over with Oprah. I kid, I kid. She's showing off a picture of her third kid, a boy.


I'ts probaly the angle, but Keira Knightley looks like death here. Is it my imagination or does she look a little wrinkle free?

No comments: