Sunday, November 4, 2007

Celebrity Weight Obsession


Miley Cyrus just hired Jessica Simpson's trainer to help her stay in shape. What do you think of a 14 year old girl hiring a trainer? I personally think that it's ridiculous! She's in her prime - her metabolism is still in full gear. She should enjoy life and not worry about her weight because she looks fine. If hiring a trainer at age 14 isn't screaming I have weight issues, I don't know what does.


I have to hand it to Ricki Lake for losing weight and maintaining it. She said that she's a size 4, but she looks more like a size 6.


One of these days, Thandie Newton is going to come clean with her weight struggles. I know it because she's gotten so rextremely thin.


Kirsten Dunst looks about the same weight wise - slim but not overly so. She looks kind of down in the dumps though.


I've noticed that when Kate Winslet has to make a red carpet appearance, she's always a little thinner. When she's out and about or in between movies, she's heavier. Either way, I am a fan of Ms. Winslet.


Can you believe this is Lily Allen? She's photoshopped, but she's looking really thin lately. She's such a hypocrite. Kind of reminds me of Gwen Stefani.


Forever young Aunt Becky aka Lori Loughlin.


I don't believe for a second that Angelina Jolie is pregnant again because she looks rextremely thin as always.


It's hard to tell if Anna Kourkinova is still rextremely thin, but she seems to be a tad healthier from this picture.


Why does CariDee English (winner of America's Next Top Model) always pose in this ridiculous way? She seems to have gained a few pounds since her ANTM days. So glad that she beat that annoying Melrose.


Jenna Elfman wants to prove that she's back to her pre-pregnancy weight by choosing to wear this outfit.


Even though I'm not a huge Julia Roberts fan, it's good to see her in the media.

No comments: