Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Fave Jeans


I have to admit that Minka Kelly is more "physically suitable" for John Mayer than his ex, Jessica Simpson.


Pairing jeans with the trendy leather jacket right now, Penelope Cruz.


Check out Sarah Jessica Parker's boots. I feel for her that she was voted "Most Unsexy," but in some ways, I have to agree.


Letting her inner child come out, Vanessa Hudgens out and about with her teddy bear.

Even though Elizabeth Hurley is no longer a supermodel, she still looks great. She's definitely travelling in style.

Is that Victoria Beckham? Nope, that's Kimberly Stewart pretending to be Posh. Her peasant like top has been worn by many other celebrities.

Marcia Cross in wide-legged jeans.

I don't get the white shirt over black bra look - EVER. Megan Fox doesn't need to dress sexy because she sort of exudes the sexy aura already.
I really need to get a leather jacket like Giselle Bundchen's.

Jennifer Garner can learn a thing or two from Heidi Klum. Even when photographed out and about with her children, Ms. Klum looks flawless.

And when Heidi Klum is all dolled up, her younger Victoria Secret models have nothing on her.

I rest my case with Jennifer Garner.


Anybody like Kristen Bell on Heroes?
Mixing gold heels with silver purse, Beyonce.

Only somebody tall and slender like Cameron Diaz can pull off this long sweater look.

What do you think of Elisha Cuthbert's new haircut? Love the scarf and skinny jeans with her tuxedo inspired cropped jacket.

My Fave: I absolutely love Eva Longoria's top with jeans. Nicolette Sheridan, however looks kind of messy.

Even though Eva Longria is annoying, she does have style.

No comments: