Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Who's Who on Magazines


If I were the editor of this magazine, I would not put Scarlett Johannson on this cover especially because she said that she doesn't work-out and eats at Burger King. How is that supposed to be promoting a healthy lifestyle?


Why are people always trying to break up celebrity couples? For the sake of their children, I hope Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie DO stay together.


I seriously think that Britney Spears is loving all the attention.


Even though it has not been offically confirmed by Jennifer Lopez's reps, this magazine boldly proclaims that she is pregnant.


I had to laugh when I saw the caption underneath Avril Lavgine's name: "I have to be true to myself." She's waffled so much with her fashion; I don't think she's capable of being true because she's still discovering who she really is.


If it's true that Ashlee Simpson got botox at age 23, then I feel really bad for her. Talk about low self-esteem.


Even though I'm not an Eva Mendes fan, I would take her Jessica "Don't me a Latina" Alba any day.


Jennifer Aniston seriously needs to do something about her hair. Birds can build nests out of her mangy hair.


Not sure why Nicole Scherzinger is still on a magazine cover since her solo career sucks.

No comments: