Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What Were They Thinking Fashion


I have no idea what kind of dress Kim Kardashian is wearing, but she looks horrible.


Natalie Portman is usually a very pretty lady, but she looks awful here. The shapeless dress and color does nothing to add life and spunk to her tiny frame.


Isn't Sharon Stone in her 50s? Why is she dressed like a teenager? Let it go...


Paris Hilton going incognito is worse than Paris obvious.


First of all, I want to say that I think Alicia Keys is a very pretty woman, but what kind of gloves is she wearing? What's the deal with the make-up?


I guess Brooke Hogan knew she wasn't going to be photographed unless she showed up looking like a disaster.


I actually like Bai Ling's orange jacket, but the whole attire including the hair screams "I want attention!"


It's about time Helena Christensen admits that she's getting old because something is wrong with her face. And is she wearing a negligee as a dress? What's the matter with her tan?


Kristen Bell shows up in a shapeless and ugly color dress.

No comments: