Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


Yet another Hollywood sibling - Penelope and Monica Cruz. I personally think her sister is prettier, but the print on Penelope's jacket is very in right now.


Reese Witherspoon also looks a little put out being photographed.


My Fave: I love Stacy Kiebler's wide-legged trouser jeans and the splash of aqua color on top with the black cardigan/sweater.


Plastic queen witch: Lisa Rinna.


Those are some thighs on Mariah Carey.


Megan Fox looks like she's wearing a mommy shirt with a belt.


I see Mary Louise Parker didn't waste any time to hire help with her African adopted baby.


Doesn't Nicolette Sheridan look oddly proportioned here?


Like her BFF Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox needs to do something different with her hair. I always thought that she copied whatever Jennifer's hair was like especially during Friends.


Fox Brown wearing brown jeans.


I adore Kimora Lee Simmons' daughters Halloween costumes. Hers? Not so much.

No comments: