Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


This whole ensemble on Rachel Bilson works for me. the low boots with the red purse is a great way to add some splash to an otherwise boring outfit.


You'd thinkVictoria Beckham would wear a bra to cover up her fake boobs.


Sweatshirt and jeans are definitely making its rounds with celebrities as seen here on Vanessa Hudgens.


Jessica Simpson has definitely settled on a good weight. Cute hair, cute purse, cute jeans, cute sweater. Let's hope her acting will get better.


Jennifer Aniston on her movie set with a really bad wig.


My Fave: I love the sleek and casual look on Heidi Klum with her wide-legged jeans.


These Nautical sweatshirts are so ugly, but celebrities love it. Katherine Heigl is wearing the latest version of it.


Again, I love how Rachel Bilson seems to "throw" outfits together.

No comments: