Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


Scarlett Johanssen on her movie set. Even though I'm not a fan, I'm glad to see that she has never succumbed to the Hollywood rextremely thin look. She's a horrible actress.


Kirsten dunst adds a boho look with the knitted hat.


Check out Heidi Klum's plaid pants. Was she going for the match the pumpkin look?


Audrey Toutou sort of wears the nautical look. Love the purse.


My Fave: Cindy Crawford's shirt is a great one to wear when you've had too much to eat because it's so loose!


Courtney Cox is at the same pumpkin picking as Heidi Klum. I'm not sure what is going on with Courtney's sleeves. One side is up and one is down.


Jamie-Lyn Spears walkking side by side with sister Britney to show her support and yelled at some crazy woman to "Move the F?!#! Out!" when some lady told Britney to leave their neighborhood. Only Americans would have the audacity to say that to someone else..let alone a celebrity.

No comments: